Be prepared to make a meaningful difference in the lives of others.
Doctor of Nursing Practice: BSN to DNP and Post-MS to DNP
Regis College makes a doctorate degree accessible by providing personalized tracks for students who have earned their Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Nursing. We teach our DNP students to evaluate the theoretical bases for nursing, synthesize evidence from research and theory, and generate knowledge through research and evidence-based practice, both in the classroom and in clinical settings.
Quick Program Facts
- A flexible, hybrid program, designed specifically for working professionals.
- Small class sizes and individualized attention from caring faculty and committed program directors.
- Personalized tracks tailored to each student's career and education level.
- Full accreditation status by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing.
Ready to learn more?
Complete the brief form on this page to request information about Regis College’s BSN to DNP or Post-MS to DNP programs.
Program information includes:
- Doctor of Nursing Practice Program Overview
- Curriculum Outline
- Clinical Placement Requirements & Details
- Program Admission Requirements