Help to Re-imagine Medicine
Develop your career in clinical research operations in just two years.
The Novartis Institutes for BioMedical ResearchClinical Sciences and Innovation (CS&I) in partnership with Regis College, is launching an Academy to offer training andexperience for those that want to develop their career into Clinical Research Operations. You'll establish skills and experience in operational and logistical aspects supporting early clinical trials within an international multicultural Pharmaceutical research environment.
January 2022 Start 24-Month Program and Salaried Position
As part of the Academy, you'll also earn a Certificate in Clinical Research Management from Regis College. Clinical research continues to grow nine to ten times faster than national growth rates of employment–in Massachusetts alone there are more than 600 employers from the pharmaceutical, biotech, and research-related job sectors.
The Certificate in Clinical Research Management will begin in January 2022. Consisting of 21 credits, it will complement and support the role at Novartis. Fellows may subsequently choose to pursue a Masters in Regulatory and Clinical Research Management from Regis College. The master’s consists of 33 credits, 21 of which will have been earned through the certificate. You will only need 12 additional credits to earn an accredited master's degree in your field.
The Academy Offers:
- Annual salary during the two years in the program at Novartis in either Cambridge, MA or East Hanover, NJ.
- Training from clinical operations experts
- The chance to apply your knowledge and strengths in various project assignments across different disease areas and types of clinical trial work
- Embark on a progressive, blended, and flexible learning experience covering conceptual, theoretical and experiential techniques
- Gain hands-on experience by contributing to and supporting a range of clinical operations work tasks
- Broaden your professional horizon by rotating through different CS&I groups aligned with your interests and based on open opportunities, such as Clinical Trial Team Leads, Finance, Feasibility, Data Sciences and others
- Spend 10% of your time learning with Regis College to earn credits for a Graduate Certificate Clinical Research Management
- Upon completion of the program, you will be only 12 credits away from earning your Master's degree in Regulatory and Clinical Research Management
We're looking for people who:
- Are interested in clinical research
- Have a university degree (BA, BSc, MA, MSc, PharmD, or PhD)
- Are a recent degree graduate (2020 or 2021), a career changer who doesn't currently work in clinical operations, or someone interested in launching a new career after returning to work from a break.
- Have business-level oral and written English skills
- Can work both on a team and independently managing multiple projects with support
- Possess good IT, organization, and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
We are no longer accepting applications for 2021-2022
For more information
Regis College values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBT individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. Regis College is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
Partnership between Novartis US (Cambridge, MA and East Hanover, NJ) and Regis College